Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylight saving + GMT

Ant

Looks like some saving has happened on the board, with the result that my GMT+2 settings now equals GMT+3 and I therefore find a lot of posts from the future.
    Lawrence

Re: Daylight saving + GMT

Ah the server finally caught up, I'll adjust the software

Originally posted by LvR
    Ant

Looks like some saving has happened on the board, with the result that my GMT+2 settings now equals GMT+3 and I therefore find a lot of posts from the future.

Comment

Thanks.
      Lawrence

Comment

I therefore find a lot of posts from the future.
        Could you copy the future announcement of Parhelia then? That'd be gr8! Maybe even the next gen cards?
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Yes and now all the posts over here is missing a hour!
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Second that. I have to choose a wrong timezone to get the correct time.
            Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
            Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

The server is correctly set to GMT. The UK, where I am, is currently in British Summer Time which is GMT +1. The server time currently reads 18:11, my watch reads 19:11, I assume from that that all is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
                The server is correctly set to GMT. The UK, where I am, is currently in British Summer Time which is GMT +1. The server time currently reads 18:11, my watch reads 19:11, I assume from that that all is right.
                So you have it set to GMT western European time (London Lissabon etc.) and it shows you the time for GMT -1! Well if you consider it to be right....
                According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

No the server is set to GMT, read my lips THE SERVER IS SET TO GMT.
                  Attached Files

Comment

User's don't get the option to specify DST ... they must manage it themselves using the User CP time zones. Here's the vBulletin discussion on DST.
                    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Jesus, Guru. Get a grip!

Rags

Comment

I'm just a bit disapointed couse it was showing the "right" time and now it's not(for me that is)!

Comment

Working...
                        X