i have already asked this but no solutions =(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have already asked this but no solutions =(

I have the panasonic plug-in for premiere but it doesn't work!!! When i export a movie, for example, a five min clip, i export at 1800 kbps video and 160 kbps audio. It works for about ten minutes exporting (it says it has two hours to go) and then it says that there was a vbv buffer error. Then after that, another error says "disk full." BTW what the heck is the "-1" error!!??? I get this with DivX and MP3 audio export! But this panasonic plugin is much for frustrating!!! I am unable to set the VBV buffer. It is shaded out. Either way, it should not be a problem because the VBV buffer is default. I have all scrath disks for all things set on my C drive(my only drive). Someone please help!!!

You need to set your video rate higher to enable manual setting of the VBV buffer - greater than 1856. It's in the help file (at least for the stand alone version). I use 120 when encoding at 2100 kbps. At 100 I get occasional errors.

Comment

yeah but i want to make the files smaller than a 2100 kbit/s. there's no other way?

Comment

Working...
      X