That's not a fleet it's an Armada !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not a fleet it's an Armada !

Nice Guru. If those are all yours then you probably don't spend a lot heating bills there in Finland do you
    Didn't realize my 7 comps I currently have running were trying to keep up with that Although My slowest machine is a dual p3 700 then goes up to a 1.2 tbird and the rest are all 1.4 tbirds and a 1700XP (the machine I'm on now at my office) and a 1900xp at home (main machine- scsi-fied!) I have a grand total of 6 machines runniong in my basement at home and 1 full time here at work. HAve parts for more but I need more outlets

Comps 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 are mine! Comps 9-14 and comp. 19 are JJc's the rest are comps at work! We usualy have ~3-10GHz of offline comps to ad to the list! But lets first see if we can get computers 15, 16 and 17 in the list to at least crunch 8h a day 6 days a week that would raise our crunching power by ~2GHz!

Will upgrade or replaise comp 1 and 8 in the near future also hoping that JJc will upgrade some of his comps!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Damn thats 4670 MHz of unused power in the list @ the moment!

EDIT: Recount!
      Last edited by Guru; 10 April 2002, 12:46.
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
      X