MURC Remakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MURC Remakes

I'm at work and I'm bored so I got to thinking maybe we could remake a few classic TV series or movies casting the appropriate MURCers in the key roles. To kick things off...

Fawlty Towers
    Starring...
    Ant as Basil Fawlty
    Knirfie as Manuel

or

One Foot In The Grave
    Starring...
    Gurm as Victor Meldrew

English shows these are?
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Lizzy, you just made me feel very, very old

Dan
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
        Lizzy, you just made me feel very, very old

Dan
        ME to Liz these are among the funnyest shows ever made!
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Dr Morbid could be the Major.
          #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
          people do all day!"

Comment

Lets translate what has been said her so our younger readers can understand it! Ant said :
            me is at wurk and me is chilled so i got to thinkin maybe we could remake a few classic tv series or movies castin da appropriate murcers in da key roles. to kick fings off... fawlty towers starrin... ant as basil fawlty knirfie as manuel or one foots in da grave starrin... gurm as victa meldrew
            Liz said:
            english shows these is?
            Sasq said:
            lizzy, yous just made me feel well, well batty
            Guru said:
            me to liz these is among da funnyest shows eva made!
            Strahd said:
            dr morbid could be da maja.
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I dunno. Looking around here, the MURC seems to be ready for "Red Dwarf".

Maybe "The Young Ones." I can see Guru's avatar with a couple of metal stars in his forehead.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

In real life I'm actually more like Basil in one way: outspoken and more than willing to say what needs to be said without remorse.

My wife just cringes, but usually agrees

Dr. Mordrid
                Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 10 April 2002, 09:14.
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Please please think of the kids! Wombat:
                  i dunno. checkin around in da house, da murc seems to be ready fa "red dwarf". maybe "the young ones." i can check guru's avatar wiv a couple of metal stars in is forehead.
                  Doc. M. :
                  in real life me is actually more dig basil in one way: outspokun and more than willin to say wot needs to be said without remorse. my bitch just cringes, but usually agrees

Comment

This would be even funnier if there were some irish people here (none that I can think of right now)

Gurm: You know what we need? Some rope.
                    Greebe: What are you, insane?
                    Gurm: No, I'm serious. Charlie Bronson's always got a rope. In the movies, they've always got rope and they always end up using it.
                    Greebe: That's stupid! Name one ****ing thing you're gonna need a rope for.
                    Gurm: It's not what they need it for, they just always need it.
                    Greebe: What's this "they" shit? This isn't the movies.
                    Greebe picks up a huge commando knife
                    Gurm: Oh, is that right, Rambo?
                    Greebe: All right, get your stupid ****ing rope.
                    ---
                    After dropping through the ceiling on a rope and killing nine mobsters
                    Gurm: Well, "name one thing you're gonna need this stupid ****ing rope for"!
                    Greebe: That was way easier than I thought it would be!
                    Gurm: Aye!
                    Greebe: On TV you always have that guy leaping over the sofa --
                    Gurm: And then you've got to shoot at him for ten ****ing minutes.
                    Greebe: We're good!
                    Gurm: Yes, we are!
                    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by impact
                      This would be even funnier if there were some irish people here (none that I can think of right now)

Gurm: You know what we need? Some rope.
                      Greebe: What are you, insane?
                      Gurm: No, I'm serious. Charlie Bronson's always got a rope. In the movies, they've always got rope and they always end up using it.
                      Greebe: That's stupid! Name one ****ing thing you're gonna need a rope for.
                      Gurm: It's not what they need it for, they just always need it.
                      Greebe: What's this "they" shit? This isn't the movies.
                      Greebe picks up a huge commando knife
                      Gurm: Oh, is that right, Rambo?
                      Greebe: All right, get your stupid ****ing rope.
                      ---
                      After dropping through the ceiling on a rope and killing nine mobsters
                      Gurm: Well, "name one thing you're gonna need this stupid ****ing rope for"!
                      Greebe: That was way easier than I thought it would be!
                      Gurm: Aye!
                      Greebe: On TV you always have that guy leaping over the sofa --
                      Gurm: And then you've got to shoot at him for ten ****ing minutes.
                      Greebe: We're good!
                      Gurm: Yes, we are!
                      Jeez! You and the movie "The Boondock Saints"!!
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I am terribly sorry, but I just saw it and am raving now. :P Would you believe that it was recommended to me while surfing a VW message board?

Comment

Anyways, are all irish people that violent?

Comment

Guru, i am so glad yous is translatin all da lingo all yous batty people is sayin, cause without yous we homies would be so lost. and also i think ant is probably still chilled at wurk.. don't think we elped out much. ehe
                            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                              Guru, i am so glad yous is translatin all da lingo all yous batty people is sayin, cause without yous we homies would be so lost. and also i think ant is probably still chilled at wurk.. don't think we elped out much. ehe
                              Wicked to be of mend liz!

Comment

Working...
                              X