Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Securicor Omega not so Express

Now this company sucks.
    Parcel gets delivered last Wednesday and of course we weren't in. I would have rung up Thursday but forget to check when my Mother was in. I rang up Friday several times no answer. I then emailed the company asking to verify the phone number or whether there was another phone and where the local branch was located. I also asked them to make a delivery on Monday.
    They replied Saturday giving the address but not the opening times and verified the phone number was correct. There was no mention about the Monday delivery.
    I emailed them again and they replied that I need to ring the local branch and arrange the delivery. They couldn't arrange the delivery as I hadn't told them my address. Eh? What? It isn't on the computer system? At least I got the opening times. How can I arrange a new delivery when they don't answer the phone. I rang four times today no answer not even one of those annoying queing systems. I emailed them again saying that they could have contacted the branch on my behalf and located the parcel via the tracking number. I've now asked them too deliver to my place of work.
    I'm betting that I'll get a reply saying that they can't deliver to another address. I ain't going over to fetch the damn thing as I don't see why I should when they don't answer the phone.
    I'm going to contact the company who orginally posted the items to ask them to deliver via another parcel firm. If I get a load of bullshit from Omega I'll got hold the manager and give a bollocking.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

They've now agreed too send it too my work address. Will it now turn up???
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Amazing it turned up. All this hassle for two bits of foam. Next job on the list to contact the company to tell them not use this firm again.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
      X