Calibrating ntsc monitor with colour bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calibrating ntsc monitor with colour bars

I need proper colour bars so I can calibrate my monitor. I have been searching the net in vain, with no luck. I bought a book called Digital Filmmakers Handbook, which is supposed to have colour bars on the cd but it doesn't. Also the book states that you can get them at their website www.dvhandbook.com but their download links don't work. Aaaarggg!
    So if anyone has a current link or any other way of helping me please pass it on.
    Thanks ken.
    Damnit Jim I'm a film maker, not a systems tech!

CRTAT will produce the color bars for you.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Here you can also find many monitor calibrating resources/hints:
      Alle Hotels in Wien. Beste Auswahl an Hotels in Wien mit Kundenbewertungen und Landkarten. Buchen Sie im Voraus und sparen Sie dabei.

Last edited by Tempest; 8 April 2002, 03:26.

Comment

Hey thanks for the help.

Comment

Greebe the link to CRTAT is missing a .dll file. I did a web search and found a program called crtalign. Is this the same? I'm looking for the "stock" colour bars.

Comment

If the file missing was VBRUN300.DLL (Visual Basic RUNtime 3.00) then it is a common one and can be found here: ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/Softlib/MSLFILES/VBRUN300.EXE

Just extract it, copy it to the WINDOWS/SYSTEM32 directory and off ya go.

Comment

thx Tempest
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X