Cool that MoFo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool that MoFo!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Now put it in a case. LOL
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
      Now put it in a case. LOL
      Easy!

Most server boxes would acomodate even that mod!

So thats what Kanie has been doin....

BTW Guru,

Post a Link!
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Hehe... Somewhere scattered on my backup CDs I have pics of the most extreme hardware I have met on the net, and that picture is among them...

Maybe this case would do: http://www.eugenesargent.com/case0.htm

Comment

Looks tough enough to withstand a close encounter with my swedish friend Carl....

Edit: The box that Tempest linked to!
          Last edited by Technoid; 3 April 2002, 15:43.
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

guess I need to dig out Greebe's ol Monster Athlon HS and post a pic

(at least it fit)
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
              guess I need to dig out Greebe's ol Monster Athlon HS and post a pic

(at least it fit)
              Eagerly awaiting Cool pictures

Comment

Looks like somebody are ready for some OC madness!!!

Comment

That looks like something Greebe would do, before he got into the whole quiet, water cooling thing.

amish
                  Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

a single 120mm fan would work best with that setup... I was doing that stuff 3 years ago

Comment

My filosophy regarding cooling was the following:

It has to sound like an airport!!!

But that was long time ago, I do appreiciate some silence nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                      X