Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellowship of the Ring Personality Test

I'm Aragorn!

Also known variously as Strider, the Dunedan and Isildur's Heir, Aragorn son of Arathorn was a member of the Fellowship of the Ring, charged with the task of seeing the Ring and its bearer, Frodo Baggins, safely to the Crack of Doom. Following the War of the Ring, Aragorn took his rightful place as King.

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Boromir represented the Men of Gondor in the Fellowship and was the proud son of Denethor, the Steward of Gondor. A great warrior, Boromir none-the-less fell foul of the temptation of the Ring and after trying to take it from Frodo, died defending two of the other Hobbits, Merry and Pippin.
    Attached Files
    #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
    people do all day!"

Comment

Well I won't quote the description as yu read it in Guru's post.
      Attached Files

Comment

Fear Me!!

Known as Gandalf the Grey as a result of his long grey robes and hat, Gandalf was the wise and powerful wizard who initiated the quest to destroy the Ring. After travelling with the Fellowship for much of the way, he fell in battle in the Mines of Moria where he encountered a Balrog... or so it seemed!

Comment

Frodo Baggins was the Ring Bearer of the Fellowship, having inherited the Ring from his uncle Bilbo.

well.. he sorta looks like me. lol better than side show bob atleast.
          Attached Files
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
            Frodo Baggins was the Ring Bearer of the Fellowship, having inherited the Ring from his uncle Bilbo.

well.. he sorta looks like me. lol better than side show bob atleast.
            But c'mon Lizzie. Side show bob has to be one of the funniest on the Simpsons.
            #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
            people do all day!"

Comment

Originally posted by Strahd

But c'mon Lizzie. Side show bob has to be one of the funniest on the Simpsons.

haha this is very true. but i am only talking of apperance in that comment!

and in that case.. what i said was very very very true
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Legolas represented the Elves in the Fellowship of the Ring. Skilled as a warrior with both bow and knife, he eventually became unlikely friends with Gimli the Dwarf.

Joel
                Attached Files
                Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Comment

It was the second hairy feet question that got me.

Comment

<center></center>

<center>
                      Gimli son of Gloin represented the Dwarves ib the Fellowship of the Ring. A fierce warrior with a particular disliking for Orcs, Gimli struck up a close friendship with Legolas the Elf.
                      </center>

AZ

P.S. How does this attachment thingy work anyway? (Or doesn't it at all with Opera?)
                      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Known as Gandalf the Grey as a result of his long grey robes and hat, Gandalf was the wise and powerful wizard who initiated the quest to destroy the Ring. After travelling with the Fellowship for much of the way, he fell in battle in the Mines of Moria where he encountered a Balrog... or so it seemed!
                        Haha I will strike my enemies down with my übermagic!

Comment

well, I suppose I should

Samwise Gamgee was Bilbo's gardener and the close friend of Frodo Baggins, whom he accompanied to Mordor after the breaking of the Fellowship of the Ring.

I dont get it, I dont have hairy feet but my easy going nature labels me as this?

-pickle
                          Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Working...
                          X