Speedy Gonzales banned in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedy Gonzales banned in the USA

I think they banned him cause he had too many speeding tickets!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

The game!

orangejulius is the game in your sig "playable" or is it just suposed to run in the background?
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Another wonderful little piece of genius squashed by the politically correct book-burning Nazi goons. I have never seen any Mexican who would even think of being offended by the Speedy cartoons (and I know lots of them).. it's just such a silly idea. Is any ethnic character supposed to be devoid of all personality to avoid offending anyone? What about the Canadians in the South Park movie? Oh, they aren't allowed to be ethnic are they? So let's just be downright offensive toward them! What a bunch of crap.

Comment

The stupid part: The only place to see Speedy now is Cartoon Network-Latin America, where he's very popular.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn

What about the Canadians in the South Park movie? Oh, they aren't allowed to be ethnic are they? So let's just be downright offensive toward them! What a bunch of crap.
            Remember, he was being SARCASTIC about that! I'm Canadian after all!

Comment

CANADA RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
              AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
              Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
              Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Strange, I didn't know that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cbman
                  CANADA RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  It's quite the understatement but yeah Canada RULEZ!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Novdid
                  Strange, I didn't know that!!!

Wow! Well... now you know!
                  Last edited by ZokesPro; 31 March 2002, 15:16.

Comment

More P.C. crap man I'm so sick of this "not offending anyone" mentality that our leaders have deceided is best for everyone.

TravelerX

Comment

I am going to make a new cartoon character. It will be designed to offend just about everyone.

His name is Nigger Spicwala. He is part negro (I don't believe in African-Americans, just like I don't believe in Franco-Americans or Gallo-Americans, or even Croatio-Americans), part mexican, and part Indian. He owns a chain of 7-11 franchises. He was born in Belfast, fought for the Sinn Fein branch of the IRA, and now makes a living as an abortion doctor.

He has a large afro, a weezy little moustache, and a turban. He speaks like "Apu" from the Simpsons crossed with "Shaft", all in an Irish brogue.

Despite having all this money and a cushy job as an abortion doctor, he is shiftless, lazy, and incredibly stupid. He only gets things done purely by accident.

Every week he will have comic misadventures, helped out by his trusty sidekick - Ching Jinpei Mustafa, who is part Chinese, part Japanese, and part Arabic. Ching will continually spout wisdom of the ages, but will always mix up Confucius, Mohammed, and Sailor Moon.

They will be hounded at every turn by their evil nemeses:

- Professor Greaseball, the Italian megalomaniac

- Komrade Kowalski, the Polack inventor of the Solar Powered Flashlight, Dehydrated Water, and a host of other useless items

- Titty Lady, a blonde airhead who knows she's inferior to all men, but wants to get revenge anyway... if she could remember how!

- Senator Senility, the ancient white guy who keeps getting re-elected even though he has been wheelchair-bound and diaper-laden for 50 years

- Captain Communism, the bellicose Russkie who doesn't know the cold war is over

- Corky, the down's syndrome boy, who believes that EVERYONE should be given a chance... but is too stupid to take that chance

- Jimmy Swaggart... 'nuff said

- SuperJew, the world's cheapest villain

This will air every Sunday during church, every Friday night at dinnertime, and all month long during Ramadan. It will offend everyone on earth.

Tune in next week, as Titty Lady gets knocked up yet again, and has to seek the services of Nigger Spicwala in order to rid herself of Corky's retarded love child!

- Gurm
                      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                      If only life were as easy as you
                      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                      I would still get screwed

Comment

ROFLMAO!

Comment

here are some more contenders for your show:

Captain America: the used-to-be arch-enemy of Captain Communism, but now always pretend to be friends with him. He'll also brand everyone he doesn't like as Axis of Evil and will give very moving speeches to the other characters in the show, and in the end everyone will cry when he has his speech, though the speech only contains gibberish that doesn't make any sense at all

Sturmbahnpolitician Gabbels, the propaganda genius, who invents the 'weapon of the week' concept. Whenever Spicwala is fighting Jews or arabs he'll thrown Pork, against Hindus he'll build a giant catapult and launch living cows, and against the Muslim extremists he'll launch copies of Salmon Rushdie's work.

Of course, in the last episode when the show has been scrapped because of lack of funding, Comrad Kowalski will 'invent' the ultimate device, which will 'save the world from humanity' ... it's a small remote, with only one button on it. When Spicwala presses it, all nuclear warheads on earth will be launched, and only the eskimos willl survive (laughing their head off because of their indifference towards the rest of the world).
                          Last edited by dZeus; 1 April 2002, 13:19.

Comment

Dammit, I forgot to mention that the main character... is also flagrantly bisexual. I'd make him gay, but he likes to call other people "faggot", so that would NEVER fly. Also the gays are pretty offended by bisexuals.

But he always has to say super-offensive things... like "There I was sucking some guy's dick while his wife watched, and..."\

- Gurm
                            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                            I would still get screwed

Comment

Re: The game!

Originally posted by Guru
                              orangejulius is the game in your sig "playable" or is it just suposed to run in the background?
                              [zapp]What are you, gay?! [/zapp]Of course it's playable, it's a game. It's one of the funniest games I have ever seen. It's like diablo, only with simplified controls.

"Executing a Were-Ostrich."
                              Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Working...
                              X