Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is hacking your forum!

http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32119
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Hey Guru!

THE SKY IS FALLING!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!

Rags

Comment

HAHA
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I don't think that was very nice of you Rags, if he thinks that someone hacked the thread let him be.

Personally I don't think it's such a big deal, after all it is only just the "views" that got hiked up.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I don't think that was very nice of you Rags, if he thinks that someone hacked the thread let him be.
          I wasn't trying to be nice. I was trying to make a point. Two different objectives. "OMG!!!! look at all the views. MUST BE A HACKER!" Come on. It's just silly, and if I can't point out how silly it is, then tough.

Personally I don't think it's such a big deal, after all it is only just the "views" that got hiked up.
          Considering there have been problems with the pageviews in the past, I would tend to believe it's just another one of those problems. But that would be thinking logically, but obviously logic doesn't have a place before acting like Chicken Little.

Rags

Comment

I know what you mean. I think it's silly too. I'm just trying to calm him down.

He's going a little overboard with this, and I'm trying to defend him so maybe he can calm down a little and listen to reason.

Who knows, maybe he might be having bad week and he needs to vent a little.

Sorry Guru, sorry Rags.
            Last edited by ZokesPro; 31 March 2002, 11:56.

Comment

No need to apoligise ZokesPro ! I know I should have posted hacked with " (what do you cal them in english?) around it but since you cant edit the topic...! I was just pointing out that something was wrong with the forum again!
              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

That's cool dude. (or "hombré" if you wish, hehe)

" quotation marks

Comment

It was probably a database error, albeit a strange one. vBulletin is extremely secure unless someone can get hold of an admins password.

Comment

Perhaps someones Browser caught in a loop and kept refreshing the page.
                    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

10000 times!?!?!

Nah...it sounds better with "database error".

Comment

Perhaps they went out for coffee or were doing something more entertaining. Perhaps a new Via Infinite loop problem.
                        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                        X