Oh Ballcocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Ballcocks

It's easter it's a bank holiday and err the sun is out my car is back from the garage. I jump into it and the battery is flat.
    So I spent the rest of the day doing the odd jobs that needed doing which I put off for when it rains later this weekend.
    As against that I suppose I could have been dodging the arseholes crashing in the fog.
    Way look at this grey stuff I can't see where I'm going but I'll drive at 90 mph. Crunch whos that nice chap playing a harp on the cloud.
    I hear some people got trapped on the motorway because of the crashes, one in front and another behind them. The police reckoned 6 hours before they clear the wreckage.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Hope it's not as bad as the one we had here in Tennessee about two weeks ago that ended up involving 125 vehicles with 5 dead.

Truck Drivers Charged

Two drivers of 18-wheelers have been fined a total of six-thousand dollars stemming from that massive pile-up outside of Chattanooga earlier this month.

The big rigs were at the head of last week's 125-vehicle pile-up on interstate 75 in northwest Georgia. Five people died in the March 14th multi-car crash that occurred in heavy fog.

Officials have fined Robert Branch of South Carolina, one-thousand dollars for falsifying his logbook and speeding.

Carl Carter of Indiana, has been fined five-thousand dollars for falsifying his driver logbook.

An ongoing investigation will determine whether the two drivers will face criminal charges.
    I heard about on the radio while on my way into work at 7:30AM and they were still trying to get people out of their vehicles at 4:30PM when I left to go home.

Joel
    Last edited by Joel; 29 March 2002, 10:14.
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

They were a few killed yesterday in a large pile up and non today in what was a thirty car pile up. I wish these People would learn. It's simple only drive as fast as you far as you can see. So if you can only see three cars in front 30 mph about right and keep your distance. If you're a lorry keep a larger distance and lower speed because takes a lot longer to stop a larger load.
      I'm always amazed how fast people go when you can see sod all.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I don't know what the Easter toll is up to in Australia atm. but at Xmas and Easter we don't actually say 'Have a good one' any more we say 'Have a safe one' for those reasons.

Dan
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Got away today looks like many didn't bother going out though.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

yea we had a bad crash on a large river bridge. It was caused by a guy in a car, some snow and a Semi Truck with a long trailer. The head on collision caused the truck to break thru the side of the bridge and go into the river. It was deeper than the truck was high and they didnt find the truck for 2 days!! Both people dead, driver of the truck was still in his seat belt! scary!! Also it caused people who lived on the other side of the bridge a min of 1 hr detour each way!! fun, fun , fun
            AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X