Black & White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black & White

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;In the Deem Land, gods have been fighting each other with great determination. Objective was simple as well as terrifying: to annihilate all other gods by taking-over their followers. Without followers, gods have no power, no reason to exist. That is why followers must have been carefully manipulated.<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The battle almost reached its final stage. Many gods were already defeated and their followers raised new signs over village totems.<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Among remaining gods, there was an ancient god named <i><b>Xortam</i></b>. Once very dominant, Xortam have now lost almost all of his power, because of not fulfilling his followers’ needs.<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Dangerously close to losing control over his people, Xortam decided to launch the most powerful weapon ever used by any god, mighty spell of tremendous impact: <b>THE SUNCAT MIRACLE!!!</b><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;When cast, Suncat Miracle automatically increases by a great amount god’s influence on people. Even the most fanAtics followers of other gods are highly affected. Difficult part is that it must be charged before use, by followers’ power of hope and belief.<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;However, putting hope back to Xortam’s people hearts was not going to be very easy. Fortunately, there was Xortam’s faithful servant, the holly creature: <i><b>Giantant</b></i>. People still trusted and believed him, as he was much closer to them that his master. The only thing that Giantant had to do was to spread rumors about Suncat being the ultimate "needs fulfiller", which Xortam is going to offer them. Giantant carried out his part extremely well and soon all the people hoped and believed again.<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;That was exactly what Xortam needed. The great Suncat Miracle was charging very quickly and as soon as it was ready, Xortam was going to be able to gain all his power back…<p><p>
    <I>"To be or not to be"</I> - Shakespeare<BR><I>"To do is to be"</I> - Socrates<BR><I>"To be is to do"</I> - Sartre<BR><I>"Do be do be do"</I> - Sinatra

Nice...

Very clever....

LEM

Comment

Comment

weird, but cewl
        Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Working...
        X