X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bored

hmmmmm
    300 posts!

Im bored..... the Parhelia speculation has gone to like 29 pages, and its just a bit retentive..... I want the real thing....

in the mean time, anyone fancy a good insult?

redred
    Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Your mother was a snowblower!
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

This is very uplifting...

A few weeks ago, I was rushing around trying to get some Valentine's
      Day shopping done. I was stressed out and not thinking very fondly of the weather right then. It was dark, cold, and wet
      in the parking lot as I was loading my car. I noticed that I was missing a receipt that I might need later. So mumbling under my breath, I retraced my steps to the mall entrance. As I was
      searching the wet pavement for the lost receipt, I heard a quiet
      sobbing.

The crying was coming from a poorly dressed boy of about 12 years old. He was short and thin. He had no coat. He was just wearing a ragged flannel shirt to protect him from the cold night's
      chill.

Oddly enough, he was holding a hundred dollar bill in his hand.
      Thinking that he had gotten lost from his parents, I asked him what was wrong. He told me his sad story. He said that he
      came from a large family. He had three brothers and four sisters. His father had died when he was nine years old. His Mother was poorly educated and worked two full time jobs. She made very
      little to support her large family. Nevertheless, she had managed to skimp and save two hundred dollars to buy her children
      some Valentine's Day presents (since she didn't manage to get them anything on Christmas).

The young boy had been dropped off, by his mother, on the way to her second job. He was to use the money to buy presents for all his siblings and save just enough to take the bus home. He
      had not even entered the mall, when an older boy grabbed one of the hundred dollar bills and disappeared into the night. "Why didn't you scream for help?" I asked.
      The boy said, "I did."

"And nobody came to help you?" I queried.

The boy stared at the sidewalk and sadly shook his head.

"How loud did you scream?" I inquired.

The soft-spoken boy looked up and meekly whispered, "Help me!"

I realized that absolutely no one could have heard that poor boy cry for help. So I grabbed his other hundred and ran to my car.

Kenneth Lay, CEO
      Enron Corporation

Paul
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

My Mother is a snowblower! (a nice one though, mum!

redred

Comment

Your Mum is so fat that by the time I finally got on top of her my friggin ears popped.....

Paul

That was a Lukey original
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

your mother wears combat boot in bed!

Comment

Your mother is so fat that if she had to haul ass she would have to make two trips.

Joel
              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

And my favorite your momma joke....

Your Momma is so fat she has smaller fat women orbiting around her.
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Your Momma is so fat she has smaller fat women orbiting around her.
                  LMAO.. yes that's my new favorite now, too..

Comment

Your mother is so fat, that she turned around, and her friends threw her a "Welcome Back" party when she was finished.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Your momma is so-o-o ugly, that people break into her house just to close the curtains !

Jörg
                      pixar
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Your Mother is so fat, I keep burning my ass on the lightbulb!
                        FT.

Comment

For you all:

"You son of a motherless goat !"

Comment

your mother is so fat, I can see my house from up here.....

Your mother is so fat, you could hurt himself, falling off.....
                            (Billy Conelly)

redred

Comment

"your father was the son of a motherless goat, and your mother was a hamster"

Dan
                              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                              X