McZee font - where to find a working copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McZee font - where to find a working copy

My wife and daughter used this font to create some documents, managed to screw it up, and no longer have the font to re-install.

I have searched the net, and although I find about 50 links mentioning the font, all downloads offered is directed to the same source with, by the looks of it, a corrupt source to download - one can download the 60k file, Windows recognises it as a TTF file, but when you want to install, it says the file is not in the correct format etc....

Is there somebody out there that have the font on their machine, and is willing to rescue my marriage by parting with a copy for my use?
    Lawrence

I tried looking too, but the versions I found also think they are corrupted. Something isn't right.

MS says that that font comes with "Creative Writer 2." Do you have that disk laying around still?
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Thanks for the interest Wombat, and no I dont have that disk around.

Wife also says she never had Creative Writer - either on this machine or ever.
      Lawrence

Comment

Tried to find it !

and i couldn't... i used to pride myself in being able to find any font that has been created... it worked for a long time [that skill] but I'm sorry to say... i could only find the corrupt version you guys found too ! I'll keep an eye though in the future for it

BTW, NERO now supports the 12r... HP Cd-writers ! Finally a few months ago i could burn CDs like the rest of the world again ! Just thought i'd let you know, even though sold yours
        Asus P2B @ 100Mhz
        PIII 800 / 133Mhz running @100MHZ = 600MHZ!!! VIA Asus Slotkey
        SimpleTECH 128MB X 3/ 100Mhz
        IBM 9.GB Ultrawide Scsi LVD
        IBM 18gb secondary drive @ 7200
        Maxtor 37GB storage drive @ 5400
        Marvel G200 TV
        Microtek E6 scanner via scsi card {adaptec 1502}
        HP CD12ri CDRW 12X10X32 BurnProof!
        Creative Infra48 CD ROM
        Creative AWE64 Gold [ISA]
        Realtek Chip NIC 10/100
        21' Samsung Syncmaster 1000p
        Firewire card
        Mini USB hub
        8 port Compex 10/100 hub
        Sandisk Reader - USB
        Cordless Logitec Mouse
        Iomega Zip100 [the old ugly one!]
        HP 1220 C - A3 printer

Comment

Thanks for trying dizzynoodle - something about needles and haystacks keeps coming to mind here.

Gave up on the 12r because I had a lot of work to do and simply couldnt wait any longer - have replaced it with a Yamaha 2100 and have not been able to create a coaster yet.
          Lawrence

Comment

Working...
          X