Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 4 left

Hello,

Sorry if it's an off-topic, i'm a bit new to the forums No big news here.

I was just on the Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast website reading the system requirements page. In the supported chipsets list only four brands are mentioned: ATI, Matrox, NVIDIA and PowerVR. The link is: http://www.lucasarts.com/products/ou...ml/system.html

In the similar lists I used to read before, there were lots of different card manufacturers, all the Number 9's, Voodoo's, etc. Now seems like only four companies are left in sight of game developers, and I'm happy to see Matrox is among them, with three its boards. Who said it's not for gaming?

To those who don't know, JK2 is based on probably the most advanced Quake3 engine, which is used in a whole lot of modern PC games. So the requirements must be more or less common to all of them, at least new ones.

Welcome to MURC.
    This is a bit off-topic for this forum. We have a Matrox Gaming forum where this would fit right in. You can now find this thread in that forum.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
    X