Keyboard for Technoids new box....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard for Technoids new box....

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

Chuck
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

put me down for half a dozen! I REALLY WANT one.....
    redred
    Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Interesting!

Combine it with a projector that can project a good 2d picture in thin air and we'd hawe a interestin beginnig for realy compact laptops
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Looks cool, but totally impractical. It would be sore on the wrists unless it was projected onto a foam rubber thingy.

Bart
        Bart

Comment

Are you kidding? This is incredibly practical. It lets your PDA have a full-size keyboard anywhere you can find a flat surface for it. Build this into the bottom of one of those "webpads" and you've got laptop functionality.

It's probably less strain than a regular keyboard too, since you don't have to actually depress the keys, just get the spot right. Also, the keys would not be elevated compared to the surface you rest on.

Seems a little weird for touch-typing though. How would you find the home row?

Edit: Not to mention that this would be the easiest keyboard to keep clean.
          Last edited by Wombat; 22 March 2002, 16:50.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Actually, for a PDA your right, but for a regular keyboard substitute I still say nay.

Bart
            Bart

Comment

Seems like an amazing solution for portable data entry.
              Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

I hope it gives a 'click' when input is accepted like in a normal keyboars since you can't really 'feel' the click there.

Comment

Working...
                X