Waiting for the box.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for the box.....

Building a new computer for a customer.....

Still waiting eagerly for the last peice......

The Tower........

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Nice looking tower...

Comment

complete with princess lea's loverly BUNS

RedRed
      Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Just been on the phone with Colorcase Sweden:

me: Where's the case I ordered this tuesday?

CC: We haven' sent it because we have been busy at the warehouse!

Me: But you promised me that I would hawe it today....

CC: We'l send it out with express mail and you'l have it tommorow..

Me: Ok, bye.

Me after hangin up: @£$€!"#¤%&!!
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Guess I'm not the only one...
          About a year ago:

me: "Where is that LianLi I ordered ?"
          store: "We have been taken over by another store, they will handle your order."
          me: "Oh, so complaining to you won't help..?"
          store: "no..."
          me: "Do you have their number ?"
          store: "yes ..."

me: "Where is that LianLi I ordered ?"
          newstore: "There were some reorganisations, we haven't made the order in Taiwan yet"
          me: "What ? And I've been waiting for a couple of weeks now."
          newstore: "Sorry, we are working on it..."

weeks later (there were other calls inbetween)....
          me: "I'm calling wrt. the Lian Li I ordered some time ago.."
          newstore: "It is said to arrive here on thursday, so if you come by on friday, you can pick it up !"
          me: "Ok, great !"

friday...
          me: "For the LianLi....?"
          newstore: "Euhm... The truck has been involved in an accident. We don't know about the cargo..."
          me: " NO! And I drove all the way here, got lost, had to ask directions a couple of times (imagine: 2 roads seperated by a field, but carrying the same name, and actually being considered as 1 road ), and now I still have no case..."
          newstore: "Well, I do work in the area where you live, perhaps I can bring the case.
          me: "Great, that would be terrific !"
          newstore: "Ok, I'll call you to determine a date."

After arranging a day and time, he brought the case to my front door (about 5 weeks after I ordered it) !
          But best of all: I got it at the old price, the price of that case had risen about 70$ !

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

We wanna see lips!
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Now we know why your otherone won't sit still! heh heh
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by RedRed
                complete with princess lea's loverly BUNS
                RedRed
                I thought it had a Star Trek transporter pad on the side.
                That would ease installation of components I suppose

Hey Technoid, how about a link to the manufacturer or a store.
                I'd like to see some specs.
                Chuck
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

Link, shure!

The name on the case is: Prism blue

Direct link to tha box
                  Prism Blue

Link to the front page:

Colorcase Sweden

The have switched name but I will always call them by their old name after their F***k up: SLC = Slow Lamers Cases

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                    We wanna see lips!
                    No way!

Originally posted by Greebe
                    Now we know why your otherone won't sit still! heh heh
                    But I'm not the one who wants it

It does look great and on pictures seems great, but I have am totaly happy with my modded CG-6001-L

just have a look at my page here it is old pics, the alpa is not there and it is actualy a samsung in one of the raid bays but the modding is still the same!

Might change my mind after checking it out tommorow! (the samesman at work is preparing a headhunter party if it don't show up as it should tommorow )
                    Last edited by Technoid; 21 March 2002, 14:29.

Comment

Tha Box Arived..... To damn late!!!

The Customer willl have to waite untill Monday!

What is going into the box?

MSI KT266a RU mainboard

Athlon XP 1600 (1400Mhz)

Alpha PAL 8045! + Enermax 80m adjusteable fan.

512 MB DDR CL2 Appacher memory

MSI GF2 Pro 64MB 400MHz DDR

SB Audigy Platinum

60MB mirrired array consisting of two IBM gxp60 colled by two specal modded Titan Ultimate cooler (drilled a hole to comply wiyh the breather hole)

Sony DVD

Sony CD-RW

Realtek based card (their cheap and they work well enough for ADSL)

Its mecanicaly assembled and is waiting to be loaded with software!

Comment

Working...
                      X