"What? You're crazy???!!!"
    "Don't worry, it will be quick, no problem."
    "No!! Someone may see; a relative, a neighbor..."
    "At this time of the night no one will show up.."
    "I've already said NO, and NO!"
    "Honey, it's just a small blowie... I know you like it too.."
    "NO!!! I've said NO!!!"
    "My love.. don't be like that.."
    At this moment the younger sister shows up at the door in nightgown with hair totally in disorder, rubbing her eyes and says. "Dad says either you have to blow him, I have to blow him, or he will come down and give the guy a blowjob himself, but for God's sake to tell your boyfriend to take his hand off the intercom!"
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Oh damn! I shouldn't laugh that hard at work!
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I can't remember where I last heard that one... but I had forgotten it... its great...

Back to laughing my a$$ off.

I needed that after today... interviewing possible new part time staff for my new store...
      AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
      AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
      Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
      Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

ROTFLMAO - that one will be doing the rounds for sure!
        FT.

Comment

That one was sweet. But I think it would have been even better with the younger brother coming to the door.
          #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
          people do all day!"

Comment

What People Around The World Learn About Americans By Watching "Baywatch"

1. American men and women spend 15 percent of their days running in slow
            motion along the beach.

2. Americans almost drown an average of two times each hour.

3. Despite the habit of breathing water, CPR always works and no one
            actually dies, except from cancer.

4. People in the U.S. look thoughtfully at the ocean for an average of 15
            seconds after being told anything of any importance.

5. Americans never worry about getting enough to eat, but fat people are
            unreliable and sometimes evil.

6. Most American women have abnormally large breasts that are worshipped
            via close-ups for an average of two minutes and thirteen seconds per
            hour.

7. When swimming in California, you are more likely to be attacked by jewel
            thieves or taken hostage by terrorists than you are to drown.

8. Most activity that takes place off the beach occurs in montages and
            lasts no longer than two minutes.

9. Although Americans, especially lifeguards, complain that they are poor,
            they all have expensive sports cars and luxurious homes.

10. Motorboats, unlike cars, will not talk back to David Hasselhoff.
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Originally posted by Guru

10. Motorboats, unlike cars, will not talk back to David Hasselhoff.
              Must be the reason he prefers them!
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Yu so funny!
                System 1:
                AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                Epox 8K7A
                2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                SBLIVE 5.1
                Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                3Com Hardware Modem
                Teac 20/10/40 burner
                Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid

Must be the reason he prefers them!
                  Probably because he had to always be careful what he said and did around the car, or it would eject him. (I would've if I'd have been K.I.T.T- C.A.R.R. had the right idea all along)
                  "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                  Gainward Ti4600
                  AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Working...
                  X