MURC Ware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MURC Ware

OK folks you've seen what sort of items we can get printed up from the <a href="http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=murc01,murc02,murc03">MURC Store</a>. If you want to help out and do a design or two then please feel free. Any images to be used should be at 300dpi with a minimum image height of 200 pixels and should be in either jpeg, png or gif format. If you want to do a mousepad design with edge to edge colour then you should use an image size of 9.5"x8". Post your design to this thread or mail them off to me and I will put them up. We'll then have a vote from time to time to choose the next design to go into the store.

Ant,

Is it possible to get a Blue T-Shirt with Murc's logo in white instead (kind of Matrox blue shirt) since it's already overpriced ?

Comment

That's a good idea! MURC blue!
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Perhaps we could ask the female members to choose the colour ?

Hmm, should members be plural in this question ?

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Ah, Life was so simple with "Garanimals".....

That's what we need "Garanimals for Geeks"

I bet most of you are too young to know what Garanimals were.

It was a line of kids clothing that Sears sold where almost everything matched. late 60's and early 70's.

Paul
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
          X