Support MURC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support MURC

Ok folks, If you truely enjoy coming to MURC as much as I do, then go buy something to help support this great site. I bought a Jersey and a mug Thanks Ant for the years of greatness!

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Why not pay-pal

Hmm I would rather wait and see if something better shows up...
    I would rather pay 3 dollars using paypal than buy any of the current items.

Comment

Re: Why not pay-pal

Originally posted by eftychios
      Hmm I would rather wait and see if something better shows up...
      I would rather pay 3 dollars using paypal than buy any of the current items.
      I like simple designs without too much flash. So these designs fit me perfect.

Dave

EDIT: btw, I removed my last statement because it sounded too negative. As Ant said, more designs to come
      Last edited by Helevitia; 19 March 2002, 11:58.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

The stuff there is to kick things off, if people want to start submitting their own designs you can all vote on ones you'd like to see on there.

Comment

Are the designs supposed to be in B&W/single colour or is there a possibility to use multiple colours?

Comment

What exactly is the design ? It is kinda hard to see on a T-shirt...

Are those ants on the top ? Where do they come from ?
            (Is it your family Ant ? )

Jörg
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

It's the entire Ant family, if you click on an item you can zoom in on the image.

Designs can be full colour, I'll post the full specs when I can find them all.

Comment

What about a SoonTM t-shirt ?

Comment

The design had better come SoonTM, because if M releases something SoonTM, the SoonTM T-shirts won't be available SoonTM enough...

Ant:
                  Yes, but the details of the image are not that visible when zooming (or perhaps that's because my computer at work has no Matrox in it...)

edit: I found it:

Jörg
                  Last edited by VJ; 19 March 2002, 03:11.
                  pixar
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

What about using the designs people came up with for the Matrox UT Clan logo?
                    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Whatever takes your fancy

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbert
                        What about a SoonTM t-shirt ?
                        I second that! Seriously. A shirt in MURC blue with those yellow letters you use for the date of a suject. I think it would kick ass.
                        Last edited by ZokesPro; 20 March 2002, 09:30.
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Something like this....

amish
                          Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

Cool!!

A suggestion:
                            Remember the 3D MURC logo (in navy blue) that used to be on MURC's front page, before the site's design was revamped? How about that logo on a white T-Shirt?
                            Btw, this concept of MURC ware is really cool!
                            Cheers
                            Ovi

Comment

Working...
                            X