Clothes out sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothes out sale

Nice idea about offering MURC clothing. I'd swoop one up if they weren't so darn boring.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Re: Clothes out sale

Originally posted by xortam
    Nice idea about offering MURC clothing. I'd swoop one up if they weren't so darn boring.
    Same here!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Then get doing some designs!

Comment

Just looked at the clothes store. Its a nice idea but how do we submit a new design.

Regards MD
        Interests include:
        Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

I'll start a new thread in the soap box detailing the info needed for designs then people can post them in there.

Comment

What about that design that we all voted on before a little while back?
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

The choice is yours. Post any designs or suggestions in this thread in the Soap Box.

Comment

I don't post in TSB. I'll leave it up to the graphic artists in the crowd to propose some tasty designs. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X