Conerstone's new online monitor alignment toolkit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conerstone's new online monitor alignment toolkit

For those of you without the glitzy (an often expensive) monitor alignment software, ie display patterns for tweaking up that brand spankin new or out of adjustment oldie, Cornerstone now has a free online monitor alignment wrapped up in a webpage called MonitorsDirect Toolkit. Nothing to DL or to setup really, just load the page works on any monitor

I have used a program that's similar to this one for many years now and must say Cornerstone has outdone themselves again.
    Last edited by Greebe; 18 March 2002, 20:29.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Um, Greebe... Have you been reading this excellent site http://www.murc.ws lately
    No really, I too have used Nokia Monitor Tester for many years... Nice that we finally got something equal on the web.

Comment

Ummm Yes... but many others do not. Either way I haven't been around much over the weekend todo and was asked to give it a little postage here in the forum last Friday.
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I was tweaking my loaner 21" Dell Trinitron with it last night. I had downloaded the same utility before (perhaps from Monitors Direct) but it wasn't as complete as the Flash version. I still need to do quite a bit of tweaking because this Dell looks so much worse then my ancient 17" NEC 5FG, even when using the better of the cables. The NEC just looks great at default settings.
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Sweet, just tested my 19" NEC MultiSync FE950+ and my ThinkPad T21's 14" LCD. Both looked fabulous Amazingly, my LCD doesn't have a single dead subpixel. Not one!
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Nice program .... however a similar util came with my Philips Brilliance Trinitron CRT monitor.
            Fear, Makes Wise Men Foolish !
            incentivize transparent paradigms

Comment

Sweet! thanx Greebe!

I was able to get this ugly 15" KDS here at work running on a VirGeGX to be a bit more bearable.

See if I can get the cheapy Envision 17" er at home to smarten up a bit too.
              AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Bugger, 2 dead sub pixels. Never noticed them before.

also, cant seem to get it to open on my second head. Even if I put IE in the second head, and full screen it, it doesnt work.

might have to try clone mode, but then my refresh will all be buggered up.

Its a pity you cant choose which head is primary, which secondary from within windows. not realy willing to shut down, swap cables, and boot up again. (Im lazy)

ali

Comment

Working...
                X