Ees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ees?

When will you update your stats page so it shows the results for a whole week?
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Sorry, I don't understand. Is there a problem with the "7 days" statistics?

Martin

Comment

It's oly showing the total of 6 days!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Well, that depends on how you interpret "7 days"...

If you ask the page to show "7 days" it will show 7 days of data, but that includes only 6 "delta's". That's because I'd like it to show just one day (and no delta's) if you ask it for "1 day"; having to ask for "0 days" to get the results for "just today" sounds a bit silly to me...

I could change this easily though, if everybody else thinks *I* am silly...

Martin

Comment

Well could we compromise so that it will show the results for "8" days (read 7)!

Comment

That's because I'd like it to show just one day (and no delta's) if you ask it for "1 day
            1 days results should show the result for 1 day and not for the total units you have crunched! Right?

Comment

Guru's very own SETI@Murc statistics. Improved logic!

Sure, I see your point. It's just that when I created the page, this choice seemed to be the more logical one (by a slight margin ).

Lemme tell you what, I'll do you a favor...

See http://seti.matroxusers.com/cgi-bin/guru for your own personal stats-page. Better?

Martin

(I'll include the "8 days" option in the scripts later on.)
              Last edited by Ees; 20 March 2002, 11:55.

Comment

Nice! Is there a genome page?

Comment

Working...
                X