Talk about getting it up the ass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about getting it up the ass!

I asked for 1 pathetic paid day off, and I did it 8 days in advance. (normal procedure here) It was for today march 15th. Now seeing as I didn't get any response yesterday I had to show up at work today. So I started my shift it was 9am and I just got an email from my company saying it got approved. They sent the email at 1:22pm.

I just needed to vent my anger somewhere.

Update: Oops, I meant MARCH not feb, that's probably why it didn't make much sense in the first place.
    Last edited by ZokesPro; 16 March 2002, 07:05.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

quit.

Comment

Re: I got screwed big time by my company!

Originally posted by ZokesPro
      I asked for 1 pathetic paid day off, and I did it 8 days in advance. (normal procedure here) It was for today feb 15th. Now seeing as I didn't get any response yesterday I had to show up at work today. So I started my shift it was 9am and I just got an email from my company saying it got approved. They sent the email at 1:22pm.
      Maybe you should have asked for March 15 off???

b
      Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

take a day off 17 march, and ask the 18 march.
        This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

You know what's so sad about that whole post before I corrected it? I wrote it at work. (the evil place that turns good people into zombies) No wonder nobody was replying to it. Cause it's gibberish!

But anyways, the whole point was: I asked for a day in march and ended up working THAT shift just to find out mid-shift that my day off was finally approved. There. I said it and it makes sense.

I really could have used that day off too! Just look at me, I'm a wreck, with my garble and the yadda yadda blah blah!

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
            quit.
            I wish I could quit, I'd end up working at McDonalds. As far as this small city goes, I have a pretty good paying job, the company sucks and I'm going insane but I'm making more money than 60% of the working force here.

That and I still have some stuff to pay off before I go postal.

Comment

Working...
            X