PDA

View Full Version : Whew! Rags, you are brave man

Helevitia
14th March 2002, 23:05
Those guys over at Ars are ganging up on you now. What a bunch of facking preeks. Fun reading though :D I'd jump in but I'm not good at expressing words through a forum :rolleyes: I'd end up sounding like a total idiot. I was never one for debating. But I can say BWAHAHAHA! when the new card comes out(i hope :eek: ). But that wouldnt be very mature would it, oh well :D hehe

Dave

Wombat
14th March 2002, 23:27
I just revisited the P thread, and saw this:

Time to speak up in defence of Ant.
Despite the low standards on the MURC forums (thanks to the imbecilic hillbilly trio Rags,Greebe and Gurm) the MURC community as a whole has been lovingly and selflessly maintained through the years by Ant.

Ouch.

KvHagedorn
15th March 2002, 00:57
I just revisited the P thread, and saw this:

Where? and posted by whom?

Most of the Ars people seemed to be ganging up on their own out-of-control moderator. Where does he figure he has any right to demand information or proof out of anyone? I was gonna post there, but Genom made such an excellent post which said everything I wanted to say quite eloquently. Way to go Genom!

Greebe
15th March 2002, 01:39
Wombat, I bet this is some wannabe dweeb who got slammed for posting some some incorrect BS or some miniflamebaiter whom was proptly corrected and or flamed for the caca he posted somewhere here on the MURC.

Tis OK... we're big boys and expect this to happen from time to time. Just ignor him and he'll fall back into the cracks from which he crawled :)

djroberts
15th March 2002, 07:28
HillBilly!!! Thems are fighten wurds

dj

impact
15th March 2002, 08:46
Originally posted by Wombat
Time to speak up in defence of Ant.
Despite the low standards on the MURC forums (thanks to the imbecilic hillbilly trio Rags,Greebe and Gurm) the MURC community as a whole has been lovingly and selflessly maintained through the years by Ant.

Rox! Heh, heh. I can see this as my next signature.

The PIT
15th March 2002, 09:18
There Moderator isn't Mike Tyson is it. Theres about as much Brain cells there.

Rags
15th March 2002, 11:56
Hey, they really aren't ganging up on me. There are only two, Man With No Head and BFG. They are the perennial pissing match contestants.

Obviously the guys there have no reading skills.

And Impact, you can be ass too if you want, but if it's to prove your cloth, there's no need. We already know what you are made of.

Rags

DuRaNgO
15th March 2002, 12:50
I guess BFG is short for Big Fxcking Goon :)

Oboy
15th March 2002, 15:00
I read most all of the thread on that forum and I would like to say that Ant and Rags have conducted themselves in a VERY professional way! Nice going both of you!
Looks like I need to go back over and read some more!
Oboy