Interesting news thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting news thread

Just to let you know I've deleted the thread as it was heading only in one direction. Inferno.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Re: Interesting news thread

Originally posted by The PIT
    Just to let you know I've deleted the thread as it was heading only in one direction. Inferno.
    I appear to have missed it!
    was it hot seeing you mentioned inferno??

Comment

It just got to the stage I'm not talking to you anymore but I've got to have the last post stage.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I thought it was a good thread Pit. Some great ideas were presented, even dogbert thought so

Comment

dancray,

Comment

Wow that thread must have declined pretty fast, this morning things were still civil.
            Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
            Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

I just knew it wasn't any of my doings even though I was coming very close to doing it.

I probably tend to let things go alittle furthur than they should but I understand how emotional some of these things can get and emotions can cause us to do and say alot of things that we later regret.

It's the repeated haterd and proding that gets to me.

Be cool guys. Soon we will have other things to occupy our discussions.

Joel
              Last edited by Joel; 14 March 2002, 17:09.
              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Lefty just insisted that killing women and children was good, and we decided that we could no longer debate in a civil manner with someone who is obviously so confused.

- Gurm

P.S. I was even giving ground, admitting that I had in the past been a bit too vehement, and he just kept right on repeating it... "terrorism is freedom fighting. It's ok to kill children if it's for a good cause..." Dumbass.
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                If only life were as easy as you
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                If only life were as easy as you
                I would still get screwed

Comment

sigh......
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

Now will we start the conspiracy theory was I forced to close it.
                    No I thought it was for the best.
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

sorry I missed the last of it......

I didnt even see if anyone replied....

must have got bad.....

Pit, I respect ya all the more for pulling it, if thats the way it was going.....

I think we can only take 1 middle east thread a month!

RedRed
                      Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Gurm I never said killing anyone is good. I merely stated the fact that both sides are killing each other including civilians. If you want to call the palestinians terrorists then that make the israeli terrorists aswell.

Regarding your other comments in the previous thread and this one. I would appreciate if you would refrain from name calling and any other insulting behavior.

Comment

I still think they'd be all a lot happier if they legalized the happy leaf; smoked a lot of h'erb and made a lotta love...

Comment

Gurm,

Use your low-pass stupidity filter when dealing with numbheads.

Comment

Yes, drugs are the answer.
                              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                              X