Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evil, Vile, Waco, Murderous Biatch Thread continued

Ok Father Joel.....LOL... shite!!

Let's get back to the discussion about the Crazy Biatch...

Paul

If Heaven is full of religious Fanatics I'd rather burn in Hell with the Others
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Yeah.. maybe we should get REALLY off topic here...

Comment

&lt<!>Paste<!>&gt
      I'm not "turned off" Christianity by the churches. I'll readily admit that I don't like most of the churches out there, but I do not make the mistake of confusing the institutions with the ideals they claim to represent.

I desire neither. I am not a Christian, nor will I be. I do not believe in the immaculate Conception, nor Christ, nor the spiritual teachings of the Bible. Neither Heaven nor Hell have sway upon me, though I wish well to those that believe in them. You're a Christian? Fine. I have no problem with that, and hope that it brings strength and stability to your life. I have problems once a Christian insists that was simply "turned off the path," or insists on informing me of the "facts" of what will happen to my soul. I'm not afraid or disgusted of Christians, I just ask that I am allowed to peacefully coexist without facing their silent condemnation. Oh, and just because it might be interesting to you, I'm currently in the middle of C.S. Lewis's The Screwtape Letters.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I think that the closest thing I have right now that resembles an Organized Religion is MURC

And that's all I have to say about that...

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I've always liked HMOS

Holy
          Mattress
          Of the
          Springs
          I'm with the ugly guy below me

(It's amazing how many threads I kill with that line )

Comment

I've always liked HMOS
            Thought you sounded a bit queer..

Comment

Doh!
              I'm with the ugly guy below me

(It's amazing how many threads I kill with that line )

Comment

I think that the closest thing I have right now that resembles an Organized Religion is MURC
                What about those purist cables you keep trying to convert me to? Never seen such a zealot in all my years..

Comment

I've always liked HMOS
                  I get along with Everyone regardless of their Sexual Preferences.

DOH!!!! That's Bad

I stole that one from Jay Leno

Paul

Comment

What about those purist cables you keep trying to convert me to? Never seen such a zealot in all my years..
                    Repent and cast off those false idols (Transparent, Audioquest, Home Depot Zipcord, et al)

Your speakers will be condemed to the Eternal Skinning effect and burn with Harmonic Discord until you repent and switch to the Purist cables.

Paul

Comment

ROFL

btw, Jim, you screwed up.. we all know you're Parhelia Pro now.

Comment

SatireWire had a good one for those of us not humor-impared: http://www.satirewire.com/news/march02/chosen.shtml
                        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

can someone explain to me what on earth this thread is about. haha....... specifically...
                          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

You Know....

Comment

System 1:
                              AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                              Epox 8K7A
                              2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                              an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                              SBLIVE 5.1
                              Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                              IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                              Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                              3Com Hardware Modem
                              Teac 20/10/40 burner
                              Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Working...
                              X