The XP Phantom Menace!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The XP Phantom Menace!

Swearing at your computer may actualy make it react, if you have XP!

'Phantom Menace' XP Typing
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

So thats why when I swore at my XP after it infinite looped for the X time in two minutes it suddenly reverted back to win2k.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

LMAO!
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Only Microsoft could pull one like that.....

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

What's next? Your copy of XP runs off to Microsoft and reports "I heard my user say he doesn't like me. Boo hoo hoo. Lets send him a virus"

Theoretically your conversations could be recorded and reported without your knowledge! "I'm sorry Dave, I can't let you do that..."
          FT.

Comment

If you ever make copies of your WinXP it will be the Clone War !!!
            System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X