PC-VCR 2.04 doesn't output to TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-VCR 2.04 doesn't output to TV

I have a Marvel TV G400. I'm using Video Tools 2.04 with drivers 5.82 on Win XP Home Edition. I can use DVD MAX with any program and playing videos with the Matrox PC-VCR, but when I use it for watching TV I can't get it to output to the TVOut. I can capture using AVI_IO and then play back the file, but I would like to leave the coaxial cable connected to the BOB as I capture often from TV.
    Did Matrox leave out yet another feature with tools 2.04? In earlier versions It was easy to launch the Matrox remote and output directly to TV.
    I don't know if this isn't working because of using drivers 5.82 instead of 5.39, but 5.39 is full of bugs and crashes either Win 2000 or XP badly many times a day, and 5.82 crashes much less often, so there's no way I will revert to 5.39.

If anyone have this same problem, and better yet, found a solution to this, please let me know.

Thanks
    Sebastian

PD 5.39 is a hell to set dual head DVDMax to work properly.
    It took one hour for me to setup it.
    In DVDMaxOptions-Preserv Aspect Ratio is the default. Only by stepping from Advanced Settings upwards and several save( press OK) and reopen the Dual head, after fiddling with it I’ve got the Always scale to full screen to work.
    Now I have no crashes in XP but I don’t dare to change from 5.39 to 5.82.
    And I still have problems to display SW MJPEG to TV in MSP6.0
    MP works fine to send the video, MJPEG or MPEG1/2, to the TV.

Fred H
    It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
    ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X