Poor practices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor practices...

maybe I'm alone on my opinion, but I think that the article on our homepage entitled "Men with no Brains" staeped over the line that some articles befor eit here had been pressing and exhibits a poor news practice, and it reflects on our sommunity... perhaps we should re-write it or take it down...
    I'd like to Glide my T-Buffered foor up nVidia's Transformed and Lighted ass...

I actually agree, Ant.. absolve yourself and let me verbally abuse the bastard and then post a link to that thread on the main page... then close the thread because of my "abusiveness," so that mine will be the only post there.

Comment

Re: Poor practices...

Originally posted by xbnmx
      maybe I'm alone on my opinion, but I think that the article on our homepage entitled "Men with no Brains" staeped over the line that some articles befor eit here had been pressing and exhibits a poor news practice, and it reflects on our sommunity... perhaps we should re-write it or take it down...
      Maybe you don't get it, but the title of the editorial is a direct reference to a comedy passage in which it is described about how men beat each other about because of man's untrusting nature.

I suppose it skipped over your head, but I don't intend to change it.

VigilAnt
      VigilAnt

Comment

Actually, I thought it was worded very professionally.

The only person(s) who should be offended by it are the offenders of whom it speaks.

And they can go to H E double hockey sticks
        jim
        System 1:
        AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
        Epox 8K7A
        2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
        an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
        SBLIVE 5.1
        Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
        IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
        Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
        3Com Hardware Modem
        Teac 20/10/40 burner
        Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

I gues I did miss it, I'll leave it between you aand the other guys, or other party, or whatever...

Comment

Re: Re: Poor practices...

Originally posted by VigilAnt

Maybe you don't get it, but the title of the editorial is a direct reference to a comedy passage in which it is described about how men beat each other about because of man's untrusting nature.

I suppose it skipped over your head, but I don't intend to change it.

VigilAnt
            It's about that ape joke, with all those apes in a cage getting sprayed with water whenever they reach for a banana, right? I tried to post a link but can't seem to find it anywhere.

xbnmx: If you read that joke then maybe you'd get a better understanding of it all means.

P.S: If someone can find that thread post it here.
            Last edited by ZokesPro; 13 March 2002, 10:09.
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Wow that was quick, now we're talking! (I must be blind)
                Last edited by ZokesPro; 13 March 2002, 10:14.
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I kinda like that...

Comment

Working...
                  X