3DLabs Acquired by Creative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DLabs Acquired by Creative

Shop online at creative.com for wireless speakers and computer soundbars, Bluetooth headphones, Sound Blaster sound cards, gaming headsets. Free shipping on orders over $35.

Guess no one will want to buy a 3DLabs product once Creative has their teeth in the 3DLabs driver team.

Maybe Creative bought 3DLabs so 3DLabs could help fix all of Creative's crappy drivers? From 3DLabs reputation, I'm sure they could whip up decent Audigy drivers in no time flat...hopefully...

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Hmmmm...Creative also bought Aureal and it didn't have any positive effects - so I guess you can forget 3DLabs now, too...

Comment

I'm sure this news will make Doc really happy.
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Yeah......just wonderful

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

My good ol' Aureal Vortex 2, was a wonderful soundcard. Well the support is all gone and Creative doesn't seem to want to use any of the tech.

A3D 2 was great.

But I don't think creative will ruin 3Dlabs though. When they bought Aureal they got rid of a competitor, this time I think they want to produce their own graphics line much like the Soundblasters (Live/Audigy), which also inherrents from a company they bought a couple of years ago.

Comment

Working...
            X