• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's begin the party!!!

If the Parhelia is true

Stop the strike....

and let's begin the PARTY!!!

do anyone know who are developing the Parhelia demo????

Do you know something about this vigilant????

Ciao
    Last edited by Amiga Blitter; 9 March 2002, 13:42.

and what about the software-bundle...?
    will there be a parhelia-optimized game bundled with the card, and who makes that?

btw didn´t digital illusions make the g400 tech-demo and the g200 game-bundle? perhaps they make the parhelia demo too?

Rage, who made expendabel could be worth checking too. or perhap someone else...

who made the never released gamebundle for the g800(a 3d-fighting game, supporting matrix skinning IIRC), one could say they owe matrox/us a gamebundle, they could also be a candidate...
    Last edited by TdB; 9 March 2002, 12:12.
    This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Digital Illusion web site

I can't fing the Digital Illusion web site?

Can you help me TDB?

Thank you.

Ciao

Comment

found this...

While I was surfing tonight, I stopped by the MURC News Centre and found that they have a post with a software developer's comments about the upcoming Matrox product. Sounds damn good, I just wish there was some official information from Matrox out there. Here is a clip I swiped from the MURC:

Keep your eye on Matrox.. they are going to kick some major ass in the next quarter. Zen Tao Interactive is working on some aspects of a techdemo for Matrox' next generation board, but I can't say much more, so don't ask, period.

It might be wise to hold off on buying that GeForce. Something wickeder is just around the bend with your name on it.

Cyber

There is some "clarification" following that statement from the developer at the MURC News Centre, so go get the rest there.
        and digital illusions site:

Comment

and this...

this is old news though.

this might have been related the g800 game-bundle rumors...
          Last edited by TdB; 9 March 2002, 12:34.

Comment

BTW TDB I like your sig!
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

thanks Guru!

i found this:

Mike Dussault is the mastermind behind LithTech, the 3D engine that Shogo uses. He is always striving to add something new and amazingly cool to LithTech, take a look at these shots of a new LithTech engine effect called Displacement Mapping... (you think it looks cool now, see it in the engine!)
              notice "displacement mapping", could monolith be making the parhelia game-bundle?

Comment

I'm in shock! A website (pc critix) actually gave credit to MURC, rather than saying they found exclusive information?
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Guys at ReactorCritical

The guys at ReactorCritical are not believers

Comment

The guys at Reactorcritical want to do a little research on a subject before they make such comments on it. To say it is false because the board manufacturers haven't leaked any info is downright laughable, anyone with the slightest knowledge of graphics hardware knows that Matrox produce their own boards and are not a chip seller like nVidia.

Comment

But who will make the chips?

Comment

Set the BS Filter to Max when reading ReactorCritical.

Anyways, Digital Illusions made G400 demo and Zen Tao Interactive was rumoured to working with G800 demo.

But I think this time it is another company... Maybe StormRegion.

and chip manufacturer? well, I think they continue with NEC. Still there has been some rumours floating about UMC, but I don't think so.
                        "Dippadai"

Comment

Originally posted by Nappe1
                          Maybe StormRegion.
                          Hmm, that would be good

Of course I can't give any info about our current project(s).

Comment

For Ant (an actor from a bugs life)

Good work Ant and VigilANT. You are a good administrator.

For all Murcers:

Post all ballons and other party material here.

Ciao

[°_°]

Comment

Working...
                            X