Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hit a person with the car, then waits untill he dies....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit a person with the car, then waits untill he dies....

Check this out:

Worst "Hit and run" I ever heard about!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Thats just sick hope the "ANIMAL" gets sentenced for life in prisson!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

She's up for murder 1 in Texas, so life isn't likely at all if she's convicted of that charge.

If she is convicted of murder 1 she'll get the needle for sure.

This is especially true if (and this is very likely) the prosecutors ask for a conviction with "special circumstances". Special circumstances are asked for in the most disgusting murder cases and essentially amounts to "no mercy".

Dr. Mordrid
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 9 March 2002, 11:54.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

If she is convicted of murder 1 she'll get the needle for sure.
        Too nice... drawn and quartered sounds better, but I suppose that's considered cruel and/or unusal.

Comment

I can't imagine anything more cruel and unusual than what she did to that poor guy. Some people are just absolutely amoral and irresponsible scum. The quicker she is put off this earth the better for all of us.

The worst part of it is that her "friends" advised her to do this. Give you any insight into the particular character of this particular group?

Comment

"She panicked and made a bad decision, and her friend led her further down a bad road by telling her not to do anything, but it has been blown out of proportion," he said.
            Bulls***. Her lawyer ought to be taken out and shot just for making that statement. The bad decision was to drive while intoxicated. This IMO is cold heart murder and that is not a bad decision. And of course let's try to blame it on someone else.

"It was very obvious what had happened even though she was trying to disguise the damage," Sgt. Fahrenthold said. "She had planned to take the car out and torch it and claim insurance to get a new car. She had already burned one of the seats."
            This also goes to show how cold hearted she was in the matter. Let's compound the problem by doing something else illegal and make money off of it to boot.

"Her lawyer is saying that it was just a hit-and-run or something. She had him in her garage stuck in that windshield for three days dying, and she wouldn't help him," she said. "He was begging for help. She would just come and see if he was dead yet. That's not hit and run."
            In a hit and run the victim is usually left at the scene of the accident. It became IMO cold blooded 1st degree murder when she decide to let him die instead of getting him help.

And you now what makes it all worse she was a nurses aid which is a job in a field where you are suppose to care about people.

Joel
            Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
            Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Re: Hit a person with the car, then waits untill he dies....

Originally posted by Technoid
              Check this out:

Worst "Hit and run" I ever heard about!
              Americans... I don't think I'll ever understand them...
              Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Americans... I don't think I'll ever understand them...
                Probably not. You are blessed with certain freedoms we are not allowed, and I don't mean freedom from the death penalty.

One of the freedoms we are not allowed is that of speaking the truth, so I will stop here.

Comment

Impact,

Taking this example or as many as youd like about less than 1% of the American people and generalising about the whole nation is a terrible thing.

When Ant wrote about stopping the hate on Murc, he was commenting exactly about this sort of posts.

Comment

I have to agree Dogbert. That is called stereotyping which is a form of racism. This is not typical of Americans. What is typical is that we are perceived as being arrogant SOBs because we not only have the freedom too but we're good at speaking our minds and don't care what others think about it.

Joel
                    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

This "hit and run" is one of the most sick things I have ever heard...

And people please don't go there we were in that certain other thread, OK.

Comment

So she's driving under the influence of god-knows-how-many-things, hits a man and leaves him to bleed to death in her garage - and her lawyer says: It's just a "hit and run".

This is just plain wrong.
                        Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel
                          [B]And you now what makes it all worse she was a nurses aid which is a job in a field where you are suppose to care about people.
                          You could at least expect that she as a nurse aid helped that man after the hit (and run) . Completly amoral.

This story is just unbelievable .
                          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

A judge on Friday raised bond to $250,000 for a nurse's aide charged with murder after a homeless man she hit died in her garage with his body lodged in her car's windshield
                            On top of it all she's a nurses aid? Someone who works in a hospital and treats people that are sick, been in accidents etc?

Give the bitch the chair...
                            #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                            people do all day!"

Comment

Evil.....

Sick.....

There is NO WAY 'E' could be blamed for this........

This woman was a calculating, murderous bitch, she should rot...

The profession has nothing to do with it, though. I have 'known' a few nurses in my time, dont think them any different from the rest of us...

RedRed
                              Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Working...
                              X