Can't change....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't change....

icon in topic when I edit a post! Is this a bug or a feature?
    Last edited by Ant; 9 March 2002, 13:37.
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

I can edit the message icon under IE.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

So can I but not the topic icon! Sorry for being unclear on that!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

VB calls the topic icon a "message icon." The icons in the body of the message are called smilies. I don't have a problem changing either.
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Im talking about this icon not a smilie in a post or a message icon! And yes I can change it when I post the message but not when I edit the post the option is there but it wont do anything!

Comment

O.K. I verified that you can't change that icon (I would call it a thread icon). I can change the message icon of the initial thread post but that doesn't change the thread icon which is inherited from the initial message icon.

Comment

Working...
            X