Marvel g400 'n net meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel g400 'n net meeting

Hi there, im arka from italy, a new user...

I need some help: i've a Marvel G400 under win2k, a video8 connected camera but i cant send video using Net Meeting program !
    Ive downloaded the last drivers available and tricks to well capture on win2k o.s.
    In effect there are no problems, using Avi I/O to import and record video, no lost frame...but still i cant use it on the web.

In Net meeting option doesnt appear anythings on camera properties, i cant select any vidcapture driver (although ive installed it).

Anyone knows who can i solve this problem?

Or if there are simple and light progs to send video on web?

Thanx a lot
    Arka
    para todos todo - nada para nosotros

Officially, There is a problem with netmeeting when you use a Matrox card. The technicals support from matrox will even recommend to uninstall netmeeting if you want your card to work properly. PCAnywhere also fall into that categorie. If you speak with them (on the forum of their website: Matrox tech forum ) They may give you some solutions to run it or not.
    DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Comment

tnx i will ask there.
      anyway im trying with icuii 5 and video conference is ok.
      the problems is video chatting with my old parents (using Netmeeting by default in o.s. should be better).
      ciao
      para todos todo - nada para nosotros

Comment

Working...
      X