It's Friday!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Friday!?!

It's Friday and I open up a Computer and find that the innards is completely covered with a layer of some kind of grease!

No wonder it wont work

And to make the situation better:

He had suplyed a old 486 mainboard (the computer was a P166) that he had found in a garbagedumper he said that he wanted uss to use instead of the old MB......

I'm realy Looking forward to "Happy Hour"
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

TGIF!!!!

BWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

JammRock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Happy hour has come and gone.

Technoid, I trust you took full advantage of happy hour yesterday???
      #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
      people do all day!"

Comment

"Happy Hour" is My designation for the hour before closing time when we usualy encounters all the weirdos, whackos, annoying and evil persons that think we can solve their psykiatric problems......

Fridays are usualy worse than any other day....

But not yesterday!!

It was qualm and only sane, nice and generous customers visited......
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
          "Fridays are usualy worse than any other day...
          Cause that's when all the yahoo's want their computers fixed before the weekend.
          #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
          people do all day!"

Comment

I used to work in a computah shop, years ago (we sold atari ST, Amiga, amstrad 1 & 2 series) (Amstrad 2386 - the ultimate bitch computah, though came with a reasonable 14' screen).... anyway, a regular 'punter' came in every Friday and Saturday and watched an AVI slideshow we had running on one of these pieces of crap. (you know the scenario, an avi of a bridge flyby..... The punters thought that the computer was rendering the screen in 'cad' or something!)
            This punter came in for weeks perhaps months, just to watch this avi.....

Eventualy he bought a PC (a Schnider 286 'euro PC' (remember them?) with an external hard drive....
            We put the AVI on for him (almost filled his HD, I am sure!).

Cut to now (nearly 10 years later....) I met the The poor bloke a few weeks ago at my current job. (I am a contractor/Project Panager in a Psychiatric hospital) - my old punter..... he is wearing pink glasses and carrying a grounds pass....

The poor guy is in a long-stay ward.
            Really the Friday customers ARE worst..... but be gentle.... you might regret it!

RedRed
            Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Re: It's Friday!?!

It's Friday and I open up a Computer and find that the innards is completely covered with a layer of some kind of grease!

No wonder it wont work

He had suplyed a old 486 mainboard (the computer was a P166) that he had found in a garbagedumper he said that he wanted uss to use instead of the old MB......
              This had to be a joke..

Comment

Re: Re: It's Friday!?!

Originally posted by KvHagedorn

No wonder it wont work

I'm realy Looking forward to "Happy Hour"
                This had to be a joke..
                It's not a joke!

I never ever make things up, I don't have to!

Comment

Working...
                X