No announcement yet.

How many more threads will xbnmx start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many more threads will xbnmx start?

Christ man.

I understand having a question or two about something you are looking at, but can you just keep it one thread? Enough is freaking enough!!!!!

Damn. Matrox, you can announce a new card anytime now...please let the insanity stop!!!

Rags

xbnmx, the eager beaver

I was almost ready to post something like that myself. I was starting to think xbnmx was just in a rush to become a full fledged MURCer. I then checked his/her profile and the kid's not even 15 yet ... young and eager.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

WTF

When people go and make age comments like that it makes me want to do a you-know-who-my-Dad-is? Well do you? Nick Muller, former Vice president of Advanced Development at Intel and now the CTO of Nextgig, wait forthere product announcement, ****ole...
      I'd like to Glide my T-Buffered foor up nVidia's Transformed and Lighted ass...

Comment

I don't give a F WTF your dad is.

You are being silly. Post up one thread with one subject and keep all your ?s in one place. Is it really all that much to ask? It makes it so hard to address your concerns when hopping all over the freaking country side trying to answer all of the friggin' questions that you have (and which have been answered if you had done a simple search, btw).

Rags

*The ****ole*

Comment

?

I wasn't talking too you, i was talking tot he gerk that talked down on me because of my age, ok? That shit just really pisses me off...

Comment

I forwarded you to the Forum Survival Guide in an attempt to prevent this from happening... did you read, I certainly don't think so. Have asked you todo searches for this information and all at the same time provided many answers... think I hear your mommy callin... it's past your bedtime!

BTW if your father is who you claim he is (and we really could care less) why are you asking so many questions about older Matrox graphics cards? Heh
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Re: ?

Originally posted by xbnmx
              I wasn't talking too you, i was talking tot he gerk that talked down on me because of my age, ok? That shit just really pisses me off...
              If you were talking to Xortam, then you are seriously wrong.

He was merely refering to you being young and eager for info. Which is understandable. And he was defending you btw. Maybe you should apologize to him, and direct your anger towards me.

Just looking to keep things easy to deal with. That's all.

Rags

*THE ****ole*

*'cuz I'm an ****oleeee--olllley-ole*

Comment

2D

Because Matrox has the best 2D and I've really got'en into playing ports of Doom and heretic lately, which use 2D engines...

Comment

OK n00b.....

RTFMFAQ!

nuff said
                  Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Re: 2D

Originally posted by xbnmx
                    Because Matrox has the best 2D and I've really got'en into playing ports of Doom and heretic lately, which use 2D engines...
                    What kind of ports would that be? I use JDoom and it makes the old Doom, Heretic and Hexen fully OpenGL/Direct3D accelerated.

Comment

I use the jDoom/jHeretic/jHexen (Doomsday Engine) and Doom Legacy (which can be found at legacy.newdoom.com)... www.doomheaven.co.uk has a spectacular Legacy wad that you have to try called Your Stick...

Comment

xbnmx ... Maybe your Daddy should take a little time from work to teach you some manners. You're on your own now ... you won't be getting any help from me.
                        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Ugh

I hate hearing that shit too, this place is hostile, I'm heading back to the x3dfx forum...

Comment

Naw this place isn't hostile... it's run in a much more mature manner... all we've asked is for you to follow the guidlines which you agreed to when signing up.

But since you've decided to remain acting like a rabid spamming crackbaby I hope they can answer all your Matrox related issues.
                            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

OK people...

I apoligize to xortam, I miss-read your post and blew-up the only way I could think of, that was my bad, I really don't want to leave this community as I plan on adopting Matrox cards, so my apoligies...

Comment

Working...
                              X