G400 MAX Retail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 MAX Retail

If you opened up a G400 MAX retail box, what would be inside besides the card? Was there any bundled software/cables/adapters etc.? Does anyone know where I can buy a G400 MAX, preferably retail?
    I'd like to Glide my T-Buffered foor up nVidia's Transformed and Lighted ass...

When I bought mine a couple years ago, I got the cable that has S-video out and composite output. The CD just has expendable on it. These days, I'm not sure where you'll find that card. Perhaps at Shop Matrox??

Matrox is selling refurbished MAX's for $195.00 CAD:

Comment

?

Do they come with the cable and driver disc?

Comment

Yes the retail boxes all contain a CD and cable... tho as ccoltas said, not sure what exactly is on the CD these days. I'd suggest callin Matrox or sending them an email and asking (perhaps looking on their store website???).
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

All they have in there online store are refurbished cards that come with the card and the cable...

Comment

I bought the latest DVD software they offered. thats about it. Works pretty good I guess, but i did see some combing the other day.

Comment

They also come with a CD!
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

?

The refurbished ones at the Matrox store? What's on the disc? And how much was that DVD software?

Comment

Read above... Doh!

Comment

?

Do you think one of those refurbished cards would be "like new?" Or is it going to be used and abused...

Comment

Like new condition of course... Matrox is world renouned for quality, this isn't bypassed just because it's factory refurbished.

Comment

?

Those are the DualHead version right?

Comment

It doesn't matter which card.

Comment

?

Huh?

Comment

Greebe means that all of the Matrox refurbished cards are of high quality. The Max is always a DH 32 MB version.
                              <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
                              X