Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing or Database Server Down, Please Contect Stuipd System Administrator.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing or Database Server Down, Please Contect Stuipd System Administrator.

Found this funny 404 message on MSI's website:

Great 404!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

hehe
      Last edited by ZokesPro; 2 March 2002, 07:46.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Hey, I've seen that one before
        Didn't think it was funny at the time though, because it was just another day when I was in a hurry to find information about an MSI mainboard and the site was 40% down...

I personally like the many variations of Silicon Graphics' 404's: Edit: Seems they removed all the funny pictures lately... Must've taken up too much bandwidth

For other nice 404 messages, visit 404 Research Lab... Some links seem to be broken, though
        Last edited by Tempest; 15 May 2002, 12:00.

Comment

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Team_DGC 404 page!
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
              Team_DGC 404 page!
              Where did they find Marvin and how did they get him to do Http server!
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
              X