Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our neighbors up North, comrades in arms(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our neighbors up North, comrades in arms(?)

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Way to go Canada!!!!!!

They better be afraid, very afraid....
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Whoa. That's enough. All these jokes at the Canadian Military's expense. Of course we have a warship.

Ya, and we have Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy as crew members.
      #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
      people do all day!"

Comment

We do indeed have a frigate, but that wasn't the correct picture of it. This is:
        Attached Files
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

...and this is our advanced air force weaponry:
          Attached Files
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Canada doesn't have much of a Navy but does have a decent Air Force. Like most people know our Air Force is mainly for relief support. I think it's a very honorable way of using a military, but then again, I never was one for war. (my dad is in the military and I don't want him killed for no good cause)

But our Military will probably never come close to the US military, first of all our population is only 30 million. That and the US has more military bases than 7-11 corner stores!

Those pics are funny. I wonder ow windy it is for that guy strapped to that wing?
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

LOL!

Wonder what would happen if he fired that machinegun???
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Technoid.... If the recoil didnt blow his crotch off..... her would be looking at going backwards at a SCARY rate of knots....
                redred
                Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

I imagined something like that to
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                  X