• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time no see

Any news?

Yes!
    System 1:
    AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
    Epox 8K7A
    2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
    an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
    SBLIVE 5.1
    Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
    IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
    Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
    3Com Hardware Modem
    Teac 20/10/40 burner
    Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

We have big news, Greebe is now nice to newbies, Gurm is now always happy and Guru posts lots of sensible, informative material! Hmm all the G's...

Comment

LOL eYuppers that right!... I pick on old timers only... go f***off Ant!

I gotta Broomstick for ya Gurm!

Guru is my Hero!
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

6reebe 6urm 6uru where is satan (666)
          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

snickers

G is 7 so that would be 777, # of our lord in heaven
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Isn't this board wonderful!!!

Do you want something to put next to your julgrans fot(I know it's late but anyways)???

Comment

I sense general light-mindedness that can mean either (or both) of the following:
                a) people are relieved because they know something good is on the way or
                b) people are finally going crazy of all the waiting

I wouldn't mind something nice to put next to the fot of my julgran either... But I hope we will see something sooner than that

Comment

Wow,

all these news since I was kicked out of these fori at a server breakdown, a year or two ago.

Imagine that!

Novdid, I´ll pour a Norrlands Guld 7,2 down my julgransfot right away
                  Last edited by Guest; 28 February 2002, 17:15.

Comment

Well as some people know what's going on and some don't both a) and b) are applicable.

Originally posted by Tempest
                    I sense general light-mindedness that can mean either (or both) of the following:
                    a) people are relieved because they know something good is on the way or
                    b) people are finally going crazy of all the waiting

I wouldn't mind something nice to put next to the fot of my julgran either... But I hope we will see something sooner than that

Comment

My julgransfot is to small for a norrlands

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
                        Well as some people know what's going on and some don't both a) and b) are applicable.
                        The ones who know what's going on could possibly illuminate us others... right?
                        "Time is fun when you are having flies"
                        - Kermit the Frog

"You know it's good when all your friends who know nothing about electronic music say 'what the hell is that crap!?'"
                        -hotlizard@discogs.com

Comment

Yup, you'll be told SOON™

Dan
                          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I vote for B!!!

Jammrock
                            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
                              As a pessimist I can still get a scenario where people who know about things are going insane because they are still waiting, and others who know nothing are relieved because they are sure that something good is headed their way...
                              But I think we can say that many Super MURCers seem happier now than they have been in a long time
                              Last edited by Tempest; 1 March 2002, 07:28.

Comment

Working...
                              X