Matrox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox

I understand it takes time for Matrox to develop a new card but they are going to loose a lot of people to Nivida if they don't hurry up.. The marketing for matrox right now.. I don't know there books I just hope that they just don't turn out to be another 3dfx..
    AMD XP 2100
    (2x) 512meg's PC 2700 RAM
    LeadTech Nforce 2 MB
    ATI 9500 nonpro
    56x CDROM
    32x CDRW
    8x DVD
    WinTV 401 PCI
    V.92 Modem
    120 gig WD SE HD

Patience, young Gr****opper.

Patience.......

For perfection cannot be rushed.

amish
    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

Yes, because waiting and waiting brought us the G450. Further waiting brought the G550.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Comment

Obviously they'll come out with something new and faster. They are now using the G450 for an MMS style card because even business users need adequate power. They'll probably come out with a dualhead chip and later migrate it to their business end. It's just not worth the wait for most of us.

Comment

Perhaps the rumours are true that Matrox are working with the bitboys so that means you'll see nothing new soon.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
              Perhaps the rumours are true that Matrox are working with the bitboys so that means you'll see nothing new soon.
              Please dont say that. I have evey faith in the words of Nappe

Regards MD
              Interests include:
              Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Working...
              X