Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DualHead Hot Keys Help

Hi All,

Is it possible to set a hot key to put me in and out of DualHead Clone without having to go via Display Properties > Settings .....

Marvel G400-TV

Regards,

Debbie
    Last edited by Debbie; 21 February 2002, 22:30.
    We pass this way only once. Make the most of it !

Yes.
    Set up the display(s) as you want them for one instance, and add that setup as a "DeskTop Scheme" from the quickdesk icon in the systray.
    Repeat as many times as needed for as many schemes you want to set up.
    Once the schemes are set up, assign them hotkeys through quickdesk.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Sure I do it all the time. Thing to do is to

save your current "default" desktop by clicking on the Matrox Quickstart icon in your systray, Desktop Schemes>Add. Give it a name of course.

Exit, Display Properties and configure it for Dualhead Clone, the save it and name it.

Then Open up the hotkey settings and they are all the way at the bottom.

Make sure that you have the icon in your systray or hotkeys don't work and make sure that you have apply settings without restarting checked in Display settings. I think that you can have something like 11 schemes or something.
      WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

Hi All,

Good Morning (Europe)

Thanks guys. I just never used the Quick Desk features.

Much obliged. Regards,

Debbie
        We pass this way only once. Make the most of it !

Comment

Will this work for the "Advanced" options in DVDmax?

It seems for best DV and best mpeg1 the settings are incompatable. A single key switch would be very cool.

I'm not at a G450 system now or I'd try.

--wally.

Comment

Working...
          X