Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel G400-TV - win xp tv application

Hi there
    I just upgraded to win xp, and was very pleased that the installation flawlessly installed drivers for my Marvel G400-TV and monitor. However, I do not see an icon for the old remote control application, and would like to watch some TV!
    I checked the matrox.com page, to find "none planned -- display support available with OS" where the vid tool should be.
    Anybody knows what is going on??? is there a native "tv tuner" program withing win xp???
    THANKS!
    aariasp@hotmail.com

Welcome to MURC

As stated on their driver grid, Matrox does not support the G200/G400 Marvel or RR-G under XP. Not a popular decision, but this is how it is unfortunatly.

However, some people have had success running certain combinations of drivers/video tools with XP.

Search, or ask in the Desktop Video forum, where other Marvel users share their knowledge...There are many threads there about this issue.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
    X