well only a matter of time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well only a matter of time

i remeber everyone saying this shortly after the G450 came out.

DO SOMETHING MATROX......
    no harm, no foul.

They are... and don't think they have anything to be worried about!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
      They are... and don't think they have anything to be worried about!
      Where have I heard that before... Oh, I know! Right before the G550 came out! From what I've seen it's better to assume the next Matrox card will be another flop then get your hopes up and then be let down by another card that's only marginally better than a G400.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram

Where have I heard that before... Oh, I know! Right before the G550 came out! From what I've seen it's better to assume the next Matrox card will be another flop then get your hopes up and then be let down by another card that's only marginally better than a G400.
        Oh, but that's because the G550 wasn't being referred to.

Rags

Comment

Doesn't really matter since the G550 was the card that actually was released. Watch, at the rate they're going they'll end up just making a "card" that's just a AGP cable that connects to a seperate PC with a GF4 and a SMP 2 gig P4 system with a bunch of RAM... It'll be the fastest video card on the market, and only cost 2k.

Comment

Heh. They probably have more than one card finished, they just can't find anyone who can write proper drivers for it. :-)
            The pessimist says: "The glass is half empty."
            The optimist says: "The glass is half full."
            The engineer says: "I put half of my water in a redundant glass."

Comment

Mmm talking about drivers it's a long time since those betas came out. Are they being held back while devolpment goes on a new card?
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
              X