OK! F@H Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK! F@H Sucks!

Been running some F@H for a change of pace and it SUCKS! It has all the problems that G@H had at it's start plus some extra's! You would think with both projects being Stanford's they would be able to get all projects running with equal efficiency and funcionality but, NO! Proxy/firewall is a no go, even with HTTPTunnel sending WU's is impossible To make a long story short, I'm reinstalling all my G@H clients and hopping back into production. Too bad I let myself get so far behind box and Guyver Oh well, that just means machine upgrades and 2 new additional machines Guess I'm not as burned-out as I thought I was Won't have much output for a few weeks though as I leave on vacation/business trip for 2 weeks- Florida sunshine then N'Orleans for some fun/food and business, hopefully I'll get to see Brooke Burke again this year (Anheuser-Busch National Convention with all their spokespeople present- Dale Jr., Brooke Burke etc.... ) Machines will be silent for those 2 weeks then back at Genome when I get back. Just can't get away from this forum for some reason. On another unrelated note, I just revived my G400 Max Working daily here at my office, guess I'm feeling nostalgic this week
    Last edited by rocketmanx; 18 February 2002, 08:23.
Working...
X