• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Intel

Interesting:

I think we had this before and renamed it 'IDE drivers'
    FT.

Comment

Ok Tony, you almost had me confused there for a second...

And not with your post, but with your avatar, until i actually bothered to look at the name of the poster, i thought you were Gurm...

(Not that that is a bad thing)

Phill...
      ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

i thought you were Gurm...
        the content of the posting is similiar!

Comment

Speaking of avatars.. you need to post more, Delany. Yours is hilarious.

Comment

Thanks KvH,

I've been here for a long time (as can be told from my registration date), i just don't seem to talk much...

The "Marvin the Martian" gif is one i've had floating around on my PC for the last couple of years, i thought i'd look pretty cool so i resized it, and here it is...
            ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Sorry for any confusion - check out http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31376

(I'll be changing it back tomorrow!)
              FT.

Comment

Last time I installed the "Application Accelerator" I couldn't burn a CD and my computer actually ran slower.

Jammrock
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Works great on my system.....

815 chipset and there is no delay at all when acessing my Hard drives. So far so good

Paul
                  "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
                  X