Change nickname ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change nickname ?

Euhm, perhaps this is a silly question, but is it possible to change the username ? (couldn't seem to find this in the control panel)

(mine isn't exactly what might be called "original")...

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

I'm not sure on that one I'll go investigate...

Comment

Jörg I can change the userrname on your account, just let me know what you want it changed to.

Comment

... Unimatrix 0
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Ant:

Could you change it to VJ ?

A lot of people use this when they reply to me, as "Verstraete" is not that common in English. (ok, so it is still not that original, but it makes things somewhat easier)

Thanks!

xortam:
          Nice one , but coming from you I'd expect
          0 xitraminu

Jörg
          pixar

Comment

Your wish is my command

Comment

Thanks, Ant!
              (I didn't even have to log on, the cookies were still correct : the site mentioned "Welcome back, VJ").

Jörg
              pixar

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                xortam:
                Nice one , but coming from you I'd expect
                0 xitraminu

Jörg
                Looks right in my universe.
                I was also going to suggest Locutus. Pehaps you can just find an interesting avatar since you've already activated your new handle.

BTW, saw the last episodes of TNG again last night. We have a Superstation, TNN, which reruns a number of the shows every night.
                <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Euhm, I don't know Locutus (a quick search on google lead me to a StarTrek character, and well.... naming yourself to a science fiction character .... is... not exactly my thing... )

But I can say I'm working on an avatar for the VJ, it's an idea I've had for a while, and now I'm trying to pull it off in some 3D rendering application.

Unfortunatly, I'm not that good at this software, so it takes some time. I hope to have it finished *soon*

Jörg
                  pixar

Comment

I thought you used to sig your posts with "I am Jörg. Resistance is futile" or something similar. I guess my "Unimatrix 0" comment didn't make sense either. The suggested handles are all references to the Borg of Star Trek The Next Generation fame ... never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
                      BTW, saw the last episodes of TNG again last night. We have a Superstation, TNN, which reruns a number of the shows every night.
                      Would love a station like that here in Belgium. Sleepless nights . I mostly rely on BBC 2 to cure my ST addiction .
                      Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                      Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                      Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

xortam:
                        There is another user here (I forgot his username), who has that signature. He is also named Jorg (I believe without the ö). And although me using the same signature would strenghten its meaning, I wouldn't want to "steal" his idea. (besides, I consider myself an individual - albeit with occasional malfunctions )

(I appreciate the occasional StarTrek, but I'm hardly what you might call a fan )

Jörg
                        pixar

Comment

Working...
                        X