Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahahahahaha!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

That's all I have to say to all you Canadien people around here. You know what I mean.

Are you referring to that silly game where people glide on ice using shoes with metal pieces in the bottom? They bump into each other and poke wooden sticks at people, occasionally also hitting a small, round and dark object?

Naw, I saw the game on TV... Congratulations, your team was great Hope we do as well against the USA. The Finnish ice hockey teams tend to be a big question mark. Everyone (many Finns included) usually criticize them and think that they will make a crappy team but they tend to do better than expected

Comment

It was rigged I tell ya... (We let you win, It might help compensate for all of your women we have slept with)
      AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
      AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
      Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
      Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Hmmm, I think that Finland is not winning... Okay, so we're not even CLOSE. I dare to say congrats to the American team although there is still 6 minutes left, because currently the situation is 0-5... Wait, make that 0-6

Comment

What surprised me was how they totally stripped the canadiens naked in the second period. I didn't know that our team was able to play like that.

The canadien team will get much better as time goes by, they need to get used to the large ice I guess.

With all the swedish failures in this olympic games, I'm glad the hockey team did good last night. We'll see how it goes against the Czech team on sunday.

Comment

I must say, i was very much surprised at that game. For one, didnt expect that kind of a goal difference. But the Swedes played excellent ... great game!
            Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Well they won over the Czechs last night.

This team can actually do well.

Comment

Congrats to the Swedes! They're my favorites in these olympics.
                Although that Sundin really pissed me off with those two stupid fouls...
                USA plays well also. USA-SWE would make a great match for the gold.

Comment

Yeah, Sundin almost cost them the game. Sweden had an excellent chance to extend the lead to atleast 3-1 because they got a 5min PP. But by that time Sundin decided he wanted to ruin that chance and somehow managed to get 2x2min penalties for roughing in just that 5minutes.

Comment

the good thing is that Canada can play WAY better. If they bring thier A game to the finals, they will do quite well, but if they play like that second period vs Sweded, good luck!
                    AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

I dunno, our team usually falls apart when it really matters. They did the same thing in 98. Our women's team, on the other hand, kicks some serious ass
                      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

How the hell could this happen?!?

Comment

bang, right between the eyes!
                          AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Novdid
                            How the hell could this happen?!?
                            Easy!

He was thinking on something else, goldmedals perhaps....
                            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Sad day, indeed?!?

Belarus of all the countries...

Comment

Working...
                              X