Ant, you will rot in hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ant, you will rot in hell

Ant you will rot in hell and it will be my pleasure to torture you for all eternity. Why you ask? For the way you ripped of this poor guys web site and passed it off as your own!! Shame on you.

<i>Despite my nickname causing confusion, I don't have a reindeer with a big red nose ... </i>

So, it seems like this fellow does web site development. That kind of thing usually requires him to certify that all of the work is original, and then sign over all rights as work-for-hire.

Wouldn't they hate to find out that their sites were done by someone who takes someone else's look for his own?
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

LOL

Let's all post in his forum how Ant stole his webdesign!
      Last edited by dZeus; 15 February 2002, 16:02.

Comment

odds are one person setting up a website will create a layout similar to another person. Especially considering the number of sites out there.....

btw Satan.....go "home"

-one cool pickle
        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

If it was only "similar" then I would understand... But he didn't EVEN BOTHER CHANGING the damn FONTS or COLORS!
          He copied this site and his links section includes Matrox so he is probably a MURCer as well?
          Satan, have your way with him and see to that he never again gets his hands on a Matrox product

Comment

Damnit, this Satan is acting like a Walnut from www.starmada.com and http://gaming.startrek.com/cgi-bin/WebX. I hate Walnuts!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hmmmmm?????????

He does web design by copying other's web sites......Very original!!!!

His sister Chloë is kinda cute....

Paul
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Guess what we'll be eating for Christmas?

Comment

His sister Chloë is kinda cute

Heck Ya!!!!!!!!!

Would you hit it!!!!!!!!

dj
                  My Packurd bell 166Megahurtz runnin at 233 on a ABIT ITH5 muther board,
                  128MB EDO ECC RAM and a hole bunch of other cool stuff.

Comment

His sister Chloë is kinda cute....
                    OMG, you're right!

Adam, you might consider changing that (w***z) Paint Shop Pro of yours and get (w***z) Photoshop. PSP does an inferior job at rendering antialiased text, so the headings and menus on your site look much fuzzier than those on the MURC front page.
                    Anyways, I made you a new "title.gif" so you don't even have to make one yourself. No need to thank me

ps. Why does Adam's university have such hard to remember e-mail addresses? Just a bunch of letters and digits...
                    Attached Files

Comment

For us older guys his mom is not that bad looking herself.

Joel
                      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Satan? Gee, I wonder who that might be.. hmm.. who could fiddle with the dates like that and keep changing his number of posts back to 666 at will?

hmmmmmmm

Comment

And why wouldn't Satan have the power to change such a trivial issue at his own will?

Or are you trying to suggest that you're an atheist?

I mean, even the lamest hacker could do that... so why would it pose any problem for the lord of the underworld?

Comment

Heck Ya!!!!!!!!!
                            Would you hit it!!!!!!!!
                            dj

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget the Mom

The Devil made me do it.....LOL

Paul
                            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                              Satan? Gee, I wonder who that might be.. hmm.. who could fiddle with the dates like that and keep changing his number of posts back to 666 at will?

hmmmmmmm

If HTML is enabled on these boards, they can be hacked easily. I am a moderator on another board (12,302 members at last count) and a user posted quite a lenthy manifesto on the subject, USING MY NAME! He had hacked into the boards and gotten all of the mods passwords. He seemed to like me so he was nice to me and only posted a long post about the dangers of HTML, but he changed one of the mods (there are only 4 of us) info so that his sig read "I am a dickhead" . HTML has since been disabled on the forums.

Maybe he got Ant's password and changed his info?

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Working...
                              X